52. “The Greek Language in the Native American Culture” PDF .
51. “An Original Numerical Factorization Algorithm” International Scientific Conference on «Computer Science and Applied Mathematics» Institute of Information and Computational Technologies., Almaty, Kazakhstan, September 21-24, 2016. PDF .
50. Cybersecurity: Expanding the Front Lines of Defense Cyber Security China Summit 2011. March 24-25, 2011, Shanghai, China. PPT , - Photo , - PDF,
49. Denial of Service Countermeasures: Intelligence Development and Analysis at the Network Node Level Communications of the IBIMA (ISBN: 978-0-9821489-3-8). The official Journal of the International Business Information Management Association, 2010.Co-authored with S. Chandel, D. VanWieren and R.Gu.
48. Bluetooth in Mobile Telephony: Privacy and Security Issues Communications of the IBIMA (ISSN:978-0-9821489-1-4). The official Journal of the International Business Information Management Association, 2009.
47. Cyberterrorism: The Next Arena of Confrontation Communications of the IBIMA (ISSN:1943-7765). The official Journal of the International Business Information Management Association, 2008.
46. “Studying the American Way: An Assessment of American-Style Higher Education in Arab Countries” by Shafeeq Ghabra with Margreet Arnold. Dr. Kostopoulos, consulting contributor. Policy Focus #71 | June 2007. The Washington Institute on Near East Policy. http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/pubPDFs/PolicyFocus71FinalWeb.pdf.
45. “Wi-Fi Security Precautions” BIMA 2007 International Conference on the Business, Information and Management Academy, March 17-18, 2007 American University of Sharjah, UAE. (ppt slides)
Social Science Research in the Middle East: Challenges and Opportunities, A presentation in the American University of Sharjah (ppt slides)(4MB)
44. Online Education: Issues and Trends IBIMA 2006 International Conference on Management Information Systems, June 19-22, 2006 Bonn, Germany.
40. e-Government in the Middle East: Setting the Course to Digitizing Government SoftCOM 2003, Eleventh International Conference on Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks , October 07-10, 2003 Split, Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Ancona, Venice (Italy). Co-authored with Mohammadou Kah.
39. e-Government in the Arabian Gulf: A Vision Toward Reality Electronic Government Journal(EG4021) Vol. 1 No. 1 issue (EG, ISSN: Print 1740-7494, Online 1740-7508). December 2003. dg.o 2003 National Conference on Digital Government Research. May 18-21, 2003. Boston, USA. Also presented at thee-Society 2003 conference of the International Association for the Development of an Information Society. June 3-6, 2003. Lisbon, Portugal. (ppt slides)
38. e-Government in the Arabian Gulf: Observations and Concerns, (A Presentation) The 9th GCC e-Government, Telecom & Internet Forum, May 10-14, 2003.
37. Integrating Women into the Gulf Information Technology Workforce: Blending Culture and Education, (A Presentation) The GCC I T Managers & Decision Makers Forum, March 4-5, 2003.
36. Promoting Information Technology Education for Women to Strengthen the GCC Economy: Finite Steps, (A Presentation) The 5th Datamatix Women in Business Forum, March 8, 2003. (ppt slides)
35. Curriculum Management for the Global E-Realiy, Published in the International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Lifelong Learning (IJCEELL) 2002 Volume 12 Nos. 1/2/3/4. An earlier version was presented at the Ninth Annual World Business Congress, December 14-17, 2000, San Jose, Costa Rica.
34. e-Government in the Middle East - Abstract , Third Annual Global Information Technology Management World Conference, June 23-25, 2002, New York USA.
33. Wireless e-Government: Maximizing the Productivity of Citizen to Government Interface, GIS-2002 - International Conference, March 11-13, 2002 Bahrain. (ppt slides) (1MB)
31. Technology on the Desktop, Laredo Morning Times August 21, 2000.
30. Electronic Commerce: Once an option, it's now a necessity, Laredo Morning Times July 24, 2000.
29. Distance Education Trends in Higher Education, Published in The 2001/2002 Distance Learning Yearbook, ASTD McGraw-Hill. An earlier version was presented at the BITWorld 2000 International Conference of the Manchester Metropolitan University, June 1-4, 2000 Mexico City, Mexico. Co-authored with Dr. Eduardo Rivera. - Slides -.
28. Instructor-Developed Online-Course Design Eighth Annual International Conference on Distance Education, December 1-5, 1999 Guadalajara, Mexico. Co-authored with Ourida-Zoe Kostopoulos.
27. Study of Issues Associated with Cyber Education Eighth Annual World Business Congress, June 30 - July 3, 1999 Monterrey, California USA. Co-authored with Dr. Kamal Dean Parhizgar.
26 Education for the Third Millennium Workshop conducted at the Annual International Conference of the Business and Economics International Society, July 17-21, 1998 Rome, Italy. Co-presented with Ourida-Zoe Kostopoulos.
25. Global Delivery of Education via the Internet. Journal of Internet Research, Volume 8, Number 3, 1998.
24. Acceso Mundial a la Educacion a traves de la Red Internet. An invited address delivered in Spanish. Fourth International Congress on Educational Research. Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico, December 5-7, 1997.
23. American Higher Education: The Under-Valued Exportable Commodity, Proceedings of the Sixth International Meeting of the International Trade and Finance Association, San Diego, California. May 22-25, 1996.
22. A Solution to the Ideogram Identification Problem, International Journal of the Chinese Language Computer Society. March 1990.
21. China: 10 Months Later . The Hellenic Journal. PART 2 July 6, 1989.
20. Eight Days in China: Eyewitness to History. The Hellenic Journal. PART 1 June 22, 1989.
19. A New Chinese Dictionary Hierarchical Structure Using Successive Selection of Character Intrinsic Parameters, Proceedings of the 1989 International Symposium on Chinese Text Processing. March 16-17, 1989. Boca Raton, FL. Co-authored with Dr. Gavy Leung.
18. Quality Graphics for Daisy-Wheel Word Processing , IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. February 1989.
17. Chinese Typing Using Printwheel Electronic Typewriters, Proceedings of the 1988 International Conference of the Chinese Language Computer Society. August 29-September 1, 1988. Toronto, Canada.
16. Ideographic Character Synthesis, Proceedings of the 1988 International Conference of the Chinese Language Computer Society. August 29-September 1, 1988. Toronto, Canada.
--.Chinese Character Image Compression and Decompression Unpublished, February 1988.
15. A General Algorithm for the Development of Detailed Algorithms for the Extraction of Integer Roots International Journal on Mini and Micro Computers. October 1987. (Russian Translation)
14. Algorithms for Maximizing Printhead Utility Using Histogram Equalization IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. November 1987. Co-authored with Drs. G. Leung and R. Sudhakar.
13. Chinese Language Data Processing Equipment Conference on Doing Business with China, Port of Miami, Miami, Florida, December 11-13, 1985.
12. A Linear Approximation to the Pythagorean Theorem, Proceedings of the 1985 Annual Conference of the Florida Academy of Sciences, San Leo, Florida, May 2-4, 1985.
11. Chinese Language Word Processing, Proceedings of the CHINA COMM'84 Conference. Beijing, China. November 5-13, 1984.
10. Design and Analysis Nomograms for Frequency and Pulse-Width Modulation Using the 555 Timer Design Concept, IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Magazine. June 1984.
9. Chinese Language Computer Terminal, Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society 1984 Trends and Applications Conference. Silver Springs, Maryland. May 23-24, 1984.
8. Educating the Engineer of the Developing World for the Twenty-First Century, Eighth General Assembly of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations, Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 5-9, 1981.
7. The Evolution of Digital Engineering Proceedings of the International Conference on Digital Systems and Applications, National Institute of Electrical Engineering, Boumerdes, Algeria, June 10-14, 1980.
6. Microprocessor Implemented Traffic Control Algorithm, Proceedings of the Eleventh International Symposium on Mini and Micro Computers. Asilomar, California. January 1980.
5. Computer Simulation of Electric Vehicle Performance, Proceedings of the Fifth International Electric Vehicle Symposium. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. October 1978.
4. Cyclomemory: A Rotary Solid State Storage System, Digital Design Magazine, June 1973.
3. Serial-Serial and Serial Parallel Binary Multiplication, Digital Design Magazine, April 1973.
2. Computing the Square Root of Binary Numbers, Computer Design Magazine, August 1972.